About a Sleight Ride
New Year’s Eve in Zakopane is a dream come true for a unique New Year’s Eve party for thousands of people! No wonder, because New Year’s Eve in the mountains is truly unforgettable!
Each year, we are honored to invite you to the best New Year’s Eve party in the Podhale region!
This is a unique event – in highlander fashion, far from commerce and entertainment that we have every day …
Our New Year’s Eve takes place in the Chocholowska Valley, which is considered one of the most beautiful in the Tatra Mountains. It is an outdoor event in the open air. close to nature and with atmospheric bonfires.
We will spend the whole evening in the spirit of fun and laughter, as well as tradition and folklore.
The event lasts from 21:00 to 01:00 at night. During the whole event, the best highlander music band in Zakopane will take care of good fun.
Apart from singing and dancing together, the program will also include many attractions.
During the entire New Year’s Eve, the staff will serve delicious, regional, unlimited food.
Approximately at 22:00, you will hear jingle bells and found yourself in traditional highlander sleighs. Each guest will receive a snack and you will go on a 1-hour sleigh ride in the Chocholowska Valley with torches.
At midnight, we will have a grand celebration of the New Year, together!
If you also dream of an unforgettable New Year’s Eve party, buy tickets ONLINE now, because we have the last free seats …
The number of seats is limited
New Year's Eve sleigh ride in the Chocholowska Valley
PROGRAM of the New Year’s Eve Party with Sleigh Ride:
- 20:30 – DEPARTURE FROM ZAKOPANE
- 21:00 – STARTING THE EVENT
- 22:00 – 1-HOUR SLEIGH RIDE
- 23:00 – HIGHLANDER FEAST WITH ATTRACTIONS
- 00:00 – WELCOME TO THE NEW YEAR
- 01:00 – DEPARTURE TO ZAKOPANE
Discounts for children:
- up to 4 years FOR FREE
- DISCOUNT TICKET for children up to 18 years of age
Tasty MENU by the bonfire:
- HOMEMADE “POLISH BIGOS”
- SAUSAGES FOR SELF-MAKING AT THE FIRE
- SOUR RYE SOUP WITH SAUSAGE
- MOSCOLE (HIGHLANDER CAKES) WITH GARLIC BUTTER
- OSCYPEK (REGIONAL CHEESE)
- BREAD WITH LARD
- PICKLED CUCUMBERS
- HOT TEA
Compare and choose your perfect sleigh ride:
New Years Eve
New Year's Eve with a sleigh ride
|1-hour sleigh ride|
|3-hour of feast|
|Highlander live music|
|Fireplace with catering|
|Integration program during the feast|
|Games, fun, trying out local outfits|
|Close to nature - Tatra National Park|
What do you need to know?
FREE PLACE IN A SLEIGH
– All sleighs are 4-person. For groups of 3, 7, or 11 persons, payment of one “free place in a sleigh” is mandatory.
– Sleighs are 4-person. If you wish to have an exclusive sleigh, please purchase the appropriate amount of “Free place in sleigh” service.
LOCATION OF A SLEIGH RIDE
Chochołowska Valley. Meeting point is at the “Pod Lasem” Parking which also has yellow KULIGI.pl signs – at your left side when you drive into the Valley (for people who have not purchased a transfer).
Information for people who have purchased transfers:
– Meeting (20:30 – delay tolerance max. 5 minutes).
– Meeting place: ul. Droga na Gubałówkę 2A (lower Krupówki street) – bus-depot behind the “Targowica” bus-stop.
(Go to the lower Krupówki – we are across the street. You will come to us over the underground passage).
– After the event, people who bought the transfers are picked up by buses from the place of the feast (please do not go away).
– Children up to the age of 2 who take part in the sleigh ride for FREE, they do not have their place in the sleigh – they ride on the parent’s lap. If you want your child to have his / her place, please buy a reduced-price ticket for him/her.
– Advance payment / Ticket fee is a guarantee of the service, and it is not refundable if the customer refuses to go on the trip.
– If there is not enough snow, the sleigh will be replaced by a horse-drawn carriage
– The event takes place outdoors, please dress appropriately, i.e., a hat, gloves, warm jacket
– The customer is required to provide the correct telephone number and email address when processing the booking. The organizer is not responsible for any mistakes or losses of the customer resulting from the inability to contact him due to incorrect contact details.
Opinions of our Clients
We are proud to say that we have over 16 years of experience in the tourism industry and this is a guarantee of the highest quality services and comprehensively organized attractions for our clients. Moreover, we have our base of attractions and services in Zakopane – we operate directly with our clients.
This is one of the most beautiful valleys in the Tatras. The most beautiful sleigh rides in Zakopane are here in the Chochołowska Valley – away from cars, close to nature.
Our office is located in the center, near the lower Krupówki. Just behind the bus station above the underground passage.
We work from 09:00 to 17:00 but you can make a reservation ONLINE 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Reservations can be made ONLINE – quick and comfortable. If you have any questions, please contact us directly by phone or email.
Of course! The sleigh ride is a great attraction for children. Even a one-year-old child can ride sitting on a parent’s lap. Although you should keep in mind that winter evenings in the Tatras are frosty therefore we advise you to dress appropriately
The sleigh ride in the Chochołowska Valley begins in right there. However, if you have a reservation with transfers from Zakopane and back then we meet at our office.
Information for persons who have purchased transfers by bus:
– Meeting 45 minutes before the scheduled sleigh time (14:15 – delay tolerance max. 5 minutes)
– Meeting place: ul. Droga na Gubałówkę 2A (lower Krupówki) – bus-depot behind the “Targowica” bus-stop.
(Go to the lower Krupówki – we are across. You will come to us over the underground passage).
Dress warmly 🙂 Even though great fun and hot tea will keep us warm, winter evenings in the Tatras are very cold – remember also about hats and gloves.
Remember to have your hat, gloves, and confirmation of your booking.
The sleigh ride in the Chocholowska Valley lasts 3 hours (1-hour sleigh ride, 2 hours sitting by the fire with a Gooral music band).
Sleighs are 4-person. If you wish to reserve a sleigh for example for 3 persons only, please purchase the appropriate quantity of sits.
How to get to us
Our office is located in the center of the city close to Krupówki Street, just type in Google Maps “ul. Nowotarska 27b in Zakopane”.
Our company is called TOURISMO Sp. z o.o. and we organize sleigh rides but not only. We are operating many tourist facilities and attractions in Zakopane. If you are using Chocholowska you can get access to many discounts for yourself or your children.