Highlander Feast by the Bonfire in the Chochołowska Valley
We invite you to the Chochołowska Valley – one of the most beautiful valleys in the Tatra Mountains. Our outdoor stage is located by the river stream, and there are always bonfires! It is where the best fun in Zakopane happens – not only for groups but also for individual guests!
Experience a real highlander’s adventure – it’s a great alternative to the evening spent at a restaurant table.
Highlander Feast means – fun! There will be lots of laughter, joy, and excellent integration during three hours of games and dance. The real Highlander band will play music and sing all along.
Highlander Feast in the Chochołowska Valley also means a lot of delicious regional food that the staff will serve throughout the event.
The number of seats is limited
3-hour Highlander's Feast:
- DANCE, MUSIC AND LIVE SINGING
- FIRE AND CATERING
- GAMES, FUN, COMPETITIONS
- ATTRACTIONS, SUCH AS FITTING ON A HIGHLANDER ROBBER
Discounts for children:
- UP TO 3 YEARS FOR FREE (2017 YEARS OR YOUNGER)
- REDUCED-PRICE TICKET FOR CHILDREN UNDER 17 YEARS OF AGE
Tasty MENU by the bonfire:
- homemade “polish bigos”
- sausages for self-making at the fire
- oscypek (regional cheese)
- bread with lard
- hot tea
Compare and choose your perfect sleigh ride:
Evening at the Restaurant
Highlander's Feast - FOLK EVENING
|3-hour party with the Highlanders|
|The best highlander band, there are bands of various quality in Zakopane||bands are of a different quality|
|Games, fun, fitting a Highlander's Robber|
|Close to nature - in a Tatra National Park|
What do you need to know?
Location of the Event
Highlander Feast takes place in the Chocholowska Valley. You should cross the entrance barrier (a hut with entries to the Tatra National Park). After walking about 300 meters, you will see us on the right – a wooden, highlander scene by the stream, away from the road.
Information for persons who purchased transfers:
– Meeting 30 minutes before the scheduled time of the event (18:30 – delay tolerance max. 5 minutes)
– Meeting place: ul. Droga na Gubałówkę 2A (lower Krupówki) – bus-depot behind the “Targowica” bus-stop.
(Go to the lower Krupówki – we are across. You will come to us over the underground passage).
THE HORSE-DRAWN CARRIAGE RIDE BEFORE THE EVENT
A 1-hour ride takes place before the event (18:00 – 19:00). If you bought a carriage ride before the event, you should appear at the entrance barrier (a hut with entries to the Tatra National Park) in the Chochołowska Valley 10 minutes before the ride’s scheduled start time.
– Children up to 3 years old who take part in the event, attend for FREE – if you also bought a horse carriage ride, the child is riding for FREE, if on the parent’s lap.
– Advance payment / Ticket fee is a guarantee of the service. It is not refundable if the customer refuses to go to the event.
– Failing to arrive at the designated place at the appointed time is equivalent to canceling the ticket.
– Rainfall is not the basis for the cancellation or the refund of the ticket if the Organizer conducts the event as planned.
– The event is held outdoors, please wear appropriate clothing in accordance with the current weather conditions.
– Duration of the event: 3 hours (2.5 hours with a band + 30 minutes with dance music)
– The customer is required to provide a valid phone number and e-mail while booking. The organizer is not responsible for any inconvenience, resulting from no contact with the customer.